Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Want to Go Home. Or Hit Someone.

So at what point was the case worker going to tell us that they had her ready to go to Kindred in Tampa? Her lung doctor wants her to go to Connerton, we want her to go to Connerton, Bayonet Point automatically started paperwork for Kindred. Kindred is over 35 miles away; I can't expect dad to make a trip like that more than once or twice a week at the most. We are trying to get aunt's primary physician to make the call that will make the insurance company approve Connerton, but she (the doctor) is being a piss and doesn't think her phone call will matter. I really really want to hurt someone, get them to look at my aunt, not just her insurance ID number.

But it really frosts me that Bayonet Point Never. Even. Called. to tell us they were planning to send her to Kindred. I am so angry right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment