Sunday, June 21, 2009

All Chair, All the Time

She was in the chair again when I visited this morning and had been there since 8:00 AM. She's cranky when she's in it because it makes her tired and probably isn't as comfortable as the bed, but we keep telling her that age-old statement that parents tell kids: "Be quiet, it's good for you." (Well not quite like that... we sugar-coat it a little more.)

When dad and I went to afternoon session, she had just been put back into bed, so she was there for about 8 hours. A little more chipper, a little more awake.

I had a good conversation with today's nurse earlier; she was very helpful in letting me know how she's really doing. Hard to get the correct answer out of aunt I since the drugs often speak more than her rational brain.

We'll go back again tonight, then tomorrow is dialysis day when we don't visit. Time to get the oil changed in her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment