Sunday, July 29, 2007

So As It Turns Out...

There really is something very wrong with my arm/shoulder/rotator cuff. Problem is, we don't quite know exactly what; that's what the MRI I had done on Friday should tell us. After crying at my doctor about the pain (for which he prescribed both pain killers and an anti-inflammatory Rx), he also had the staff book me into two MRIs that very afternoon. Then I went to my chiropractor (same office - incredibly convenient) and cried at him (his reply was to tape my arm and give me a sling, then suggest an MRI).

MRI done Friday afternoon, results tomorrow (Monday) at 10:00 am. The results with indicate whether we have a surgical option fix or a PT option. I'm rooting for the surgical fix.

In the meantime, we had a houseful of happy people for the party yesterday, probably about 35 - 40 throughout the day, with 9 staying for dinner. A grand celebration for a job well done. We are blessed to have such wonderful friends.

No knitting news, because I really wasn't able to knit until today, and then only in circles on the FOTM soon-to-be-Jaywalkers, and on a new to-be-felted purse.

As for now, my vicodin is kicking in, so I think I better spell-check then take a long evening nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment