Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Painfully Annoying... or Annoyingly Painful?

Another chiro visit, this time less forward progress. It felt like things had been healing... right up until the intern tried to massage my muscles as he moved my arm. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. I couldn't bend (it seemed) nearly as much as I had when he did his work on Monday. So, he did a little knot in my neck muscle, cracked my neck both ways, and sent me on my way. I drove 40 minutes to the office for about 10 minutes of work. And I'm still driving with my hands clenched, so any good he did while I was there was probably wiped out within 5 minutes of getting back on the road for the 40-minute drive back home.

Oh well.

On the knitting front, I finished the brim band for the 3rd hat, then picked up stitches around the side so I can knit up to the crown. Oops! In order to get the band and the hat right, I picked up stitches with the needle on the wrong side of the band... then when I got back to the starting point 120 stitches later, realized that my working yarn was on the outside. Duh. Fixed it, but now have to figure out how to get down to about 80 stitches without it bunching too much. It can be done!

No yard work, no in-depth Bar study; we took a leisurely stroll tonight and walked around the area where the developer is putting in about 12 new homes. Pretty cool to see the ground being leveled with big tractors and huge holes dug for the pipes. Neat.

That's it for now. Tomorrow there's no chiro appointment, so I can do lots of writing work. And if I'm lucky, I'll have at least one student for the cable class at Madonna's. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment