Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow

Woke up this morning with my arm hurting and throbbing. When I move it, it hurts; when I'm done moving it, it throbs. It hurts in motion and it hurts at rest. So what did I do today? I cooked! Kelly's party is Saturday, so I:
  • Chopped and mixed the bruschetta topping.
  • Boiled the pasta and mixed the sauce and cheese for the baked ziti (actually, baked rigatoni, but close enough).
  • Sliced and prepped the nectarines (mmmm.... fresh white nectarines from Gillian's tree) then mixed the Bisquick and made the cobbler.
Now my arm is really, really hurting and throbbing. No exercises today, and I'll ice it again in a while. I'm tired of it hurting and I would like to be able to move it in its full range again. But given a choice, I'm about ready to say to hell with the full-range motion, give me pain-free.

Thank goodness when I knit, my left hand is fairly stationary... I'd be in real trouble if I were a picker knitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment