Friday, March 27, 2009

Izzn't it Interesting

When I go to Ravelry to look up a yarn store, I naturally go to the "People" tab. And everytime I do, I think, "Where the hell is the yarn store field?" And then I remember that the yarn store input field is on the "Yarns" tab, not the "People" tab.

Guess I think of LYSs as friendly people who happen to have a mongo stash that I can buy, rather than just a place to find a certain yarn.

Interesting...

In other news, Knitterliness has been getting RSS feeds to what will soon be the new Sock Summit website. OMG!! The teachers! The classes! The schedule! I. Can. Not. WAIT!! The official site still has the old information, but according to Stephanie's blog, they have been making lots and lots of changes to it... and the peek is probably the pre-production version of the pages. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!

Back to working on "Hey, Teach!" again. Now I just need to find some mindless knitting to take with me on our trip. Back to the same dilemma - I don't need to start a new project, but all the WIPs I have now are at stages that either need more brain power than I can spare, or are not portable at all. Oh well; I may just have to cast on another sock!



No comments:

Post a Comment