Sunday, March 22, 2009

This *Might* Help

When I log into Ravelry, I used to keep my browser on my Projects page (or the Forums page, if I was feeling particularly voyeuristic).

I've decided now to keep my browser on my Stash page... My thought is that if I keep looking at all the beautiful yarn I already have (and mentally know which pattern I want to knit them into), that I'll be less tempted to buy more. Yesterday, I successfully fought off a couple of skeins of Kaffe Fassett yarn that Bobbin's has on sale ($19.00!!) by thinking of my Stash page. Maybe it will work after all (even if it works just a little bit, that's a good start).

No comments yet to my "Made with Love" post??

1 comment:

  1. I've though about commenting; I'm just a little scared about the passing it along part. In other words, can I really follow-through on hat part.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete