Saturday, March 21, 2009

Made with Love

Okay, here's something going around on Facebook now... "Made with Love." I'm posting it here because any FB application you sign up for opens you and your information up to more and more places outside Facebook... and I'm none too crazy about their own privacy policy to start with.

So, it's going here, and here's the deal:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year (2009).
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet. It may be a mixed CD. It may be a hand-knit bag or stuffed toy. It may be made of beer cans. It may be pretty, it may be goofy, it may have a swear word on it. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! [not me either].
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Here's the important part:

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others.


So... let the counting begin!

1 comment:

  1. You've already made me lots of nice stuff. So, at the risk of missing out on something made from beer cans, I'm going to pass so others can partake in the joy. But other people in your life should certainly raise their hands and get in on this!

    ReplyDelete