Friday, August 29, 2008

Sad to Admit...

After finishing the Lacey Vee tee for Ravelympics last Sunday morning, I haven't knit very much. My hand was so sore Sunday that all I did at Sunday Afternoon Knit Club was sink ends. Monday, no knitting. Tuesday, I had a toe-up sock class, so did limited knitting to show my student what to do. Tuesday night, I futzed with a top I am modifying - crocheting around the sleeves for drama (yes, I know... I said 'crochet' and didn't follow it with cough croshit cough). Wednesday, no knitting. Thursday, I tinked back ChickenKnittle's sock so I could start the leg over with larger needles and more stitches. (Tinking doesn't count.) Today, no knitting.

Okay, so I can't blame it all on my achey hand from the Ravelympics. My trigger finger thumb has been very sore lately. Surgery is scheduled for September 22. Between now and then, I'll do some actual knitting, but probably not much. And definitely not as much as I did last weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment