Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ravelympics 2008

Well, now I did it... I've committed myself to two Ravelympics projects (things to knit during the 17 days of the summer 2008 Olympics).

One is part of "WIPs Wrestling," where you complete an item already on needles. I've had Cabin Fever's Lacey Vee tank top on needles since early 2005. 2005 people! That's 3 years! Enough! Enough!! I'll finish this before August 24.

The other one is "Ice Queen," a mohair cowl from knitty.com. I want to use the gorgeous SilkMo I got at Purlescence, but it might be too fussy, what with the mohair AND the beads. So I am giving myself permission to use Yarn Place Leggero if it seems it might work better. I have beads that would go with both those yarns.

Oh, and finishing ChickenKnittle's socks, and RP's socks, and Kadootje's socks, and my socks, and starting DH's slippers, and my Hibito, and... and... and...

1 comment:

  1. How could I have missed the Lacey Vee Tee? I WASN'T KNITTING THEN. Gimme gimme gimme.

    ReplyDelete