Saturday, August 2, 2008

If the Shoe Fits

Looks like the Flat Feet sox are spoken for... visited RP last night for an evening of work, talk, and eat. (Damn good vegetarian-asiago pasta dish - yum.) Blue Coriolis sox were with me, tried them on RP and they fit, but they are broken socks. (I started the Coriolis band on the sole side of my knitting; rather than ripping back, I just flipped them over and continued the band on the instep side. Looks weird but fits fine - Thank you, Cat Bordhi, for the knowledge that arch expansion stitches can be put ANYWHERE.) Don't want to give her defective socks, so tried on the Flat Feet socks, which also fit and which I haven't yet screwed up. (Using the new STR "Sweet Tart" pattern - slightly modified.)

I think she'd rather have the blue ones, but really? They look bad. So Sweet Tarts are for her! Maybe birthday.... Hm...

PS - I've been Twittered... Not sure the link from Twitter to Blogger (or maybe vice versa) is working right. The first 2 comments showed up fine, but now the Twitter box looks blank. Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment