Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Need to Check My Meds

Knitting up a new set of toe-up socks tonight, DH and I plopped on the couch and turned on the face magnet. A quiet night on the cable dial, so I tuned to the USA Network and the Westminster Kennel Club dog show. Just in time to see a beautiful Weimaraner trot around the ring.

She won best in the sporting group. I promptly cried. I do not know why I cried. She was a very pretty dog, she ruled the ring. Not enough criteria to make me cry.




DH went up to bed, I swapped the new socks for Serendipity and watched the other best in group doggies strut their stuff, feeling sorry for the poor poodles forced to endure those ridiculous haircuts, and laughing at the Komondor - which looks a lot like some extra super bulky yarn made into dreadlocks.

Then came Best in Show. Uno, the beagle, won. It was the first time - ever - a beagle had won Best in Show. I didn't cry.

I sobbed.

*sigh* Better check my meds tomorrow; something may be a bit off...

Blog readers, meet Uno, WKC Best in Show 2008. Isn't he cute? Snoopy won!

No comments:

Post a Comment