Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Gaggle... Gathering... Confluence...

The knitters descended today, some to do last-minute holiday knitting (or quilting, as the case may be), some to schmooze, some to just knit with no deadlines. (Photo courtesy of CG, taken with her new iPhone, a Christmas present to herself... which I'm glad she had, because I totally forgot to take pictures with my camera!) When the picture was taken, I think we were all trying to figure out how to Kitchener the two sides of EV's scarf, hence our intense focus at that end of the table.


We also had a gift swap where there was a surprising amount of non-stealing going on... Some sock yarn, circular needle tags (my score!), and someone's de-stashing all got swapped, but the others stayed with their original pickers.


And food... oh boy was there food! A marshmallow tree, rare fruits, homemade bread, bite-sized cheesecakes, chips and dips and Clementines and soup and mulled wine... "Food, glorious food...!"


A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. We sure had a good time, and we all got some knitting done.
    I loved my sock yarn and now the only task is to pick the right pattern. It takes hours to pick one, but then there are so many to choose from. Gotta love Ravelry!!
    Thank you again for hosting all of us!

    Dorien

    ReplyDelete