Friday, September 4, 2009

Marching Through WIP-land



I'm slowly making my way through my WIP-but-hibernating projects. I just finished the Secret Garden vest yesterday, and have been working on my Clapotis since I came back from Florida in late July. The vest had been on needles since mid-2006; the Clap since late 2007.

What should I pull out next? I'm very tempted to get back into my KnitPicks Faerose Shawl (on needles since 2005), but the Hibito sweater (a recent cast-on - 2008) is a bit more practical and it's further along. Picchu-Picchu was cast on at the same time as Hibito (oh, what grand plans I had for sweaters last winter!), and the two Ice Queens (one in Mmmmmmalabrigo lace, one in GGH Kid Melange) were started early this year.

Hibito, finish it up, then on to the shawl? Or give in to the shawl so I can finally say I've made one? Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment