Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More of the Same

No new news from Florida. Aunt still on the respirator. Despite early news that they only had the respirator on a little bit (I guess there's a range of how hard the machine has to work for you), the news now just seems like it's the same - on the respirator and will continue to be for a few more days.

Her friend Joan flew out yesterday, ostensibly to be there when she came home and help her through the first 2 or so weeks. DH and I are thinking that no matter where she is, I'll fly out in a week or two. Haven't spoken to my brother yet to see what he and SIL are thinking. We are both coincidentally leaving on vacation Monday, June 1. DH and I are coming back Wednesday, but bro due to return to NY 6/10-ish. We'll figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment