Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Knit Pix

Okay, Kadootje... look away! The image uploader from PC isn't working on Ravelry, so I have to post here so I can post there...

Finished - Flat Feet socks! SweeTart pattern (BMFA RSC pattern). Currently blocking on ChickenKnittle's sock blockers (thank you!). Still wet... have no idea how long before they'll be completely dry, but they do seem to be a good deal softer than when I was knitting them.

Almost done - Aunt I's Red Spice sweater. In this picture, one sleeve is on. In real life, the second sleeve has been started and is just about at the first set of decreases. I'm going to send it to her to try on before I go further, as I think it might be a tad small.

I'm back to working on the Gumdrops, and will likely pick up the Scroll Lace socks again. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment