Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Just a FO Machine...

Alright, I admit it - a wine bottle is not an adequate substitute for an adorable little Yorkshire Terrier. But since there is a distinct lack of Yorkies around here, a bottle of Cabernet Sauvingnon was the best I could do. Deal with it.

This here is little Chloe's "Little Black Dress," (click here for the non-Ravelers among you) complete with pearls at the neck and ruffle at the rump. It will probably be too big for her, but I'm assuming my in-laws will fatten her up (like they've done to every other dog they've owned) and it will fit within a few months.

2 comments:

  1. Chloe is going to love her little black dress. I do think you need to knit her another one with a little bling on it. I mean, a girt just can not have just one dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep; she'll get more than one dress from me, although I've been eyeing some glitzy collars for her, instead of knitting in any bling. I'm thinking rhinestones on PURPLE collar...???

    ReplyDelete