Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lessons Slowly Learned

One project = faster finish.
Multiple projects = slower finish. (But maybe a little more fun.)

Here is progress on Vanilla Spice, the only thing I've been working on since the thumb surgery at the end of September. I took these photos earlier this evening, and about an hour or so after taking the pictures, I already had most of the left front done, up about 6 inches more than in these shots.

After finishing the left front, you do a 3-needle bind-off of fronts to backs, then get started on the sleeves. I do believe I'll have this one done for Christmas!

Still awkward to work with sock-sized needles, which is why I'm sticking with this (US#7) for now. Everyone will just have to wait a wee bit longer for their socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment