Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Much Sighing

Life has not been pleasant around here recently. Much angsting over DH's ex-wife wanting money we don't have, taking over bank accounts, generally making life Not Happy in the household.

Even my knitting has suffered; no knitting mojo. I am barely managing to do simple knit stitches and wasn't even excited about the color of this Month's Rockin' Sock Club shipment (and I usually really like green). I totally blew the next tier of entrelac socks and wound up with a little poofy pyramid thingy instead of a nice orderly entrelac square.

Court date is Wednesday to sort things out for now, but knowing that this will go on ad infinitum according to her whims makes me not feel like Wednesday is the end of the tunnel, but rather the start of a long road.

So, apologies for a dull, boring, and semi-sad post, but that's just it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment