Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Know, I've Been Bad

I guess I'm sort of missing the point of a blog, huh? It's just... well, it's just that Ravelry is more fun! Oh, and I've been busy doing that thing that funds my yarning. Well, there's been some knitting, too. Like thus - my Serendipities are done! They fit most wonderfully, and the pattern, while not difficult, is very elegant and goes very well with the yarn.



So here they are!



And now, DH is calling me to dinner - yes, he cooked for me! I love that man!

1 comment:

  1. your Serendipity's look great, no pooling in the feet. I should have gone down with the amount of stitches too. Oh, well they are already worn and washed.
    Now the waiting is on for our next shipment of STR!!

    p.s. I wish that my DH could cook........

    ReplyDelete