Friday, January 4, 2008

I Am Sooooo Loved!

So, like, I completely forgot to mention what DH got me for Christmas - he paid for my TKGA Master Knitter Level 1 program! Thank D for putting the bug in my head about it sometime last year. I hadn't seriously considered it until she started taunting me... Now I can't wait to get my packet and see what's really involved. (Those may wind up being Famous Last Words...) Coincidentally, Bobbin's Nest Studio is going to start a Master Knitter support group sometime soon. May need to figure out how to shuffle the schedule to be there on those Tuesday afternoons...

And yesterday was apparently Random Present Day, because D's fabulous partner, C, is picking up my registration for BMFA's Sock Camp in April. Aaaaauuuggghhhh!!!!! Dudes and dudettes, I don't do this very often, but when I got the message, I just started bawling at my keyboard. That is just so fantastic. Thank you! Thank you! I've already cast-on for... oops... better not say, since I know they both read this. Tee hee!

I.
Have.
THE.
Best.
Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment