Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TYoFD, exception addendum

I knew there would be updates to the rules for The Year of Finishing Dangerously, and here's update the first:

- Pass-around projects are okay. Especially if it means I'll get a new knitted item out of it! (In wonderful Colinette Jitterbug.) (In a gorgeous shade of soft sage.) (Not that I'm anticipating getting a sock or anything.) (Much.)

In other news, I went to my first NaNoWriMo write-in today and got to meet some faces behind the names I've seen on the forum posts. And I got one day caught up in my word count. (Didn't actually get caught up to today's expected total, but at least I'm only 1 day behind instead of 2. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to write any more today, so tomorrow I'll be 2 days behind. But at least I'll only be 2... oh, nevermind...)

No comments:

Post a Comment