Sunday, November 4, 2007

Does Knitting Drive Laundry, or Vice Versa?

Since I felted the Great Big Bag (now the Moderately Large Bag), I've been trying to finish the shoulder cord for it, so it could get felted, too. Today, I was sorting laundry and have three pair of jeans and a set of great big towels - The Perfect Felting Storm. I still need about four feet of I-cord for the bag, so I'm going to work the cord 'til my fingers are bloody stubs. I will NOT do that batch of laundry without the bag cord in it!

Felted bag with the cord-in-progress on the right.
(Yes, I'm using a little spool thingy to do the I-cord. So sue me.)

(So, before felting, was I this passionate about my jeans wash? I don't think so...)

1 comment:

  1. Meg:

    I only use the spool knitter for i-cord made for felting. It is so much faster than using DPN's! The bag is lovely.

    Diane
    aka Northside Knitter

    ReplyDelete