Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alright, Who's the Wise Guy...

...who "borrowed" all my store club cards? DSW... BevMo... Office Depot... They were (at one time) all together. Now they are... well, perhaps they're all together, but they're nowhere to be found (by me, anyway). And the car title from the lender, the one that says they release the lien on the car? Who's got that?

I swear, little gremlins have been coming in to the house and taking things away. Probably having a better time there than with us, but that's besides the point. I need them and they're not here! C'mon, guys; give 'em back! Please?

At least I'm not walking around asking where my glasses are (they're perched right on my nose, where they belong, thankyouverymuch). But some days I feel like that question is right around the corner.

::sigh:: Being discombobulated is not a good way to start this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment