Friday, March 5, 2010

The Take

Okay, here was the Stitches take:
1 skein Miss Babs "Yummy" sock yarn, in gray, for DH.
1 skein Louet Gems sock yarn, in red, for the heels and toes of DH's Miss Babs socks.
1 skein Femme Fatale "Buffy" sock yarn, in "Let Them Eat Cake" color way. The color just gob-smacked me; I kept picking it up and putting it down and picking it up and putting it down. I finally just picked it up and paid for the damn thing. Thing I'll cast on this weekend...
2 skeins Blue Moon's Woobu in Mustang Sally. Mmmm.... Woooooobuuuuu...
Pattern Keepers.
Sassafras Designs necklace and bangle bracelet (to match the others that I have).
Um... some teeny stitch markers... some square circular needles (size US#8, 16")... oh yeah... and some qiviut and silk blend. Mmm.... qiviut....

And yeah, I also won a door prize! I was so excited! Until I heard who it was from. Ultimate irony? Yeah; the store closest to home! (And the store that I usually avoid at all costs. Would rather drive up to San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Santa Rosa, than to shop there.) And the prize was a kit of 2 balls of some pastelly rainbowy ribbon yarn with a pattern to make... a clutch. A clutch? From ribbon yarn? Yeah, right. Donate!

Gotta go - heading to wine country this weekend for barrel tasting. Yep, I'll be the designated driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment