Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'll Tell Ya What It Was....

I still don't know what it's called, but it was FUN! DH was playing an online game and talking on the phone with his daughter, and every so often she would ask, "What IS that noise?"





Yeah, we had a good time. Ten of us sat around the dining room table (yes, it's big enough) knitting and yakking and eating and browsing patterns and admiring and LEARNING! Yes, even though I have never taught someone to knit from scratch, I taught 2, count 'em, 2 people on Saturday. Actually, I should more precisely say that my students learned despite what I was showing them. Regardless, it was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, fun was had by this girl. But hey, do I see myself in a photograph? And noise?, maybe it was the clicking of all those needles. Thank you for hosting all those knitting girls, I discovered that I am not weird, I am NORMAL (heehee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, forming your own knitting circle! That's awesome -- sounds like y'all had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete