Monday, June 2, 2008

A Parade of FOs

Hard to believe, but I'm actually finishing things...

CG's socks.


SIL's mittens.


KB's Crystalline Lattice socks/booties.


The entrelac socks are almost done, they're having their ribbing put on (no pix yet).

But of course, no good FO happens without a corresponding cast-on... there's a gift being knit for someone who reads this blog, so I can't talk about it.

My present to myself for completing the seaming of the Bistro Shirt (when I get around to finishing the seaming) will be to cast on for another sweater. Either Tilted Duster or Vanilla Spice or Mr. Greenjeans or the Celtic Cardigan or Hibito or... who knows...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh ooh! You're making me something? It's *gotta* be for me! :-)

    I vote for Vanilla Spice as the next project. It's wicked cute. I might have to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete