Friday, May 16, 2008

At 6s and 7s

So is it possible to be a startaholic AND have finishitis at the same time? I have been wanting to show some progress and finish things (I still have a large number of things on-needles), and feel like I've been productive:

- I finished the Upstream socks WooBu and gave them to my SIL.

- I finished my Upstreams in Collinette Jitterbug (thanks, Chickenknittle!) and have even worn them twice already.

- The ends of my Bistro shirt have been sunk and now only needs the final side seaming to be done.

- When I go to Monday and Thursday knits, I am only knitting on my entrelac socks, and they're coming along quite well.

- I decided to gift the Crystalline Lattice socks (in Lorna's Laces) to KB.

- The Jaywalkers in Yarn Place's Vivace (bamboo) will go to Gromknit, so I am jazzed about finishing those for her.



Of course, I have been dying to cast on new things, but have only cast on:

- Another pair of socks with the yummy blue Claudia's that my Monday group gave me. Haven't decided on the pattern yet.

-I cast on another ... oops... nevermind.


In the "I don't have a problem" category, I *resisted* casting on for these, but really REALLY wanted to:

  • - Tilted Duster.
  • - Celtic Cardigan.
  • - Phiaro scarf/shawl.
  • - A pair of Flat Feet socks.
  • - Landscape shawl (waiting patiently for the KAL).
  • - Another Coriolis sock (waiting patiently for the KAL).


Of course, that still leaves these on needles that I haven't touched in a while:

  • - The Clapotis.
  • - The Lacey Vee tee.
  • - Secret Garden vest.

  • - Faroese Peaks shawl.

And overall for the Year of Finishing Dangerously? Only the Bistro Shirt counts! I'm pathetic...

No comments:

Post a Comment